General advice and tips for better coffee
Here are some general tip for better coffee.
- Always grind your coffee beans immediately before brewing for maximum flavor.
- The quality of the water used to brew your coffee matters a lot. Use filtered or bottled water if your tap isn’t good.
- Keep coffee piping hot by preheat your cup or mug with hot water.
- Add sugar to your cup or mug before you pour your coffee. This is great because you'll visually see how much sugar you're using. Second, you can swirl as you pour to help dissolve the sugar without a spoon. It also helps prevent bunching of sugar at the bottom.
- After opening, store coffee beans in a cool dry place and in an air sealed container.
- Save your used coffee ground for compost or sprinkling around the yard